Use Advanced Registration to guarantee your spot in our popular yoga classes! Advanced Registration opens three hours before a class is scheduled to begin and closes 30 minutes prior. Just follow the easy steps below:
- Use the check in button above to go to the View/Reserve Drop-In Class page in YogaReg, our secure online registration system.
- Click "Reserve Space" to the left of your desired class and Log In to your Blossom account.
- If you are new to Blossom and/or do not have a login, you can easily create one to access online check-in. Your information is stored securely and will never be shared or sold. All Blossom students have a YogaReg account, whether created online or by our office staff.
* If you already have yoga credits, they will be displayed, and you can confirm the class time and click "Reserve" to finalize.
* If you do not have credits, you can purchase one or more at that time.
- When you arrive for class, let the Front Desk know that you have arrived so we can mark you present.
- Advanced Registration opens three hours before a class begins and ends 30 minutes prior to the class starting.
- You must still arrive prior to class start time! We discourage late entries, as it is distracting and may require other students to move to make space for the late-comer. We appreciate your help in our effort to respect the integrity of the class experience.
- Check-ins less than 30 minutes before class starts must be done in person.
- Once you check-in for a class online, your class credit will be deducted from your account and you may only cancel that reservation until 15 minutes prior to class start time, to receive your credit back.
- To Cancel: Use the same "Check-In Now" link above, log in, and click the "Cancel Reservation for..." link that will appear next to the class you have reserved. This link disappears 15 min before class start time.
- If you arrive late, do not cancel by 15 minutes prior, or do not attend class at all, we are sorry, but we cannot refund your credit to you, as we have held your spot, and may even have turned others away.