Help Me Find a Doula!
Finding a doula that meets your needs and is available for your due date can be quite a challenge! Blossom's New Doula Referral Program ($25) makes finding a doula that meets your individual needs easy! Blossom will match you with at least three doulas that meet your criteria- and most importantly, are available for your due date!
Here's how it works:
Here's how it works:
- Fill out the form below and let us know if you are looking for a birth or postpartum doula, your due date, desired level of experience, budget, location, and planned place of delivery.
- Use the PayPal button to pay the $25 fee ($19 for Blossom Members)
- We check in with doulas from Blossom's Provider List that match your needs and confirm they are available for your due date.
- We send you your personalized list. Easy!
- Doulas book up fast- we cannot guarantee availability past 48 hours. We recommend you contact doulas as soon as you receive the list.
- We kindly ask that you are realistic about your requests: the more experience a doula has, the more expensive her service will be. Expect a "senior" birth doula to cost upwards of $1700 and a "graduate" birth doula to be $2000 or more. Postpartum doula services range between $25 per hour for a newer doula up to $50 or more per hour for a "graduate" postpartum doula. Requesting a birth doula with over five years of experience for under $500 is a very unrealistic request. We may include a doula slightly out of your price range to give you more options.
- Find a Doula fees are non-refundable unless we are unable to provide you with a list of available doulas that meet your criteria.
- The service Blossom is providing is presenting you with a list of doulas that meet your criteria. All doulas are independent contractors who pay for a listing on Blossom's website. Interviews, background checks, and referrals from former clients are strongly suggested before engaging any professional for work in your home or with your family. Blossom does not conduct background checks, does not endorse any particular provider, and is not responsible for Provider actions.
- Blossom no longer offers "Meet the Doulas." However, for families in the earlier half of their pregnancy, we offer Navigating Pregnancy and highly recommend the course to all expectant moms, but especially first time mothers.
A huge Thank You to our sponsor, Earth Baby Compostable Diaper Service: