Blossom Birth Services is known for and takes pride in bringing you the best in instructors. We maintain small class sizes and need your help to keep classes affordable by selecting your course dates carefully. Any changes in registration (dates or class selected) will incur a $15 administrative fee. We do NOT offer refunds, but you may receive class credit to be used toward another Blossom class(es) within one year.
- You will NOT receive any credit or refunds for classes dropped with less than 48 hours notice. This policy also applies to no-show situations.
- If you must change your class(es) date or cancel a class, you ARE eligible to receive credit (minus a $15 processing fee) to transfer into a new class or to be used toward another Blossom class(es)/service within one year.
- We are NOT able to pro-rate for missed classes in a series. If you need to make up a missed class, please refer to our make-up policy.
- Rarely, Blossom needs to cancel a class due to low enrollment. We make every attempt to meet minimum enrollment well in advance of the class, and we allow same-day registration for the convenience of our community. For this reason, we may be unable to alert you to a class cancellation until the last 48 hours. Should your class fall into this category, we make every attempt to reschedule you for the same class at a time that is convenient for you. Full refunds will be issued should we be unable to accommodate you in this situation. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Most instructors that provide classes at Blossom are also birth practitioners and may occasionally get called to a birth during a scheduled class time. It is common practice that they have back-up instructors if a situation like this comes about, but on rare occasions we may need to cancel a class at the last minute. We will do our very best to reschedule the class missed and will keep you informed on when a make-up is available. We are unable to refund classes in this instance if the class meets more than once. One time classes will either be rescheduled or you may request a refund.
- Drop-in (Yoga/ Parent Baby Groups) 8-class passes expire 90 days from date of purchase. Single credit purchases expire 30 days from purchase date. Monthly passes are good for 30 days from activation date. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. 6-class passes and 12-class passes purchased prior to December 31, 2017 will no longer be valid January 31, 2019. 6-class passes expire 6 months from date of first use and 12-class passes expire 12 months from date of first use, not to exceed January 31, 2019.
- Monthly passes may be put on hold only in cases of unexpected medical circumstances (i.e.bed-rest). A doctor's note is required. A $15 administrative fee will be charged.
- The expiration date of an 8-class drop-in pass may be extended once for a maximum of three months. We must be notified before the original expiration date. A $15 administrative fee will be charged.
- For safety reasons and out of respect for students and instructors, NO ONE will be permitted to yoga classes 10 minutes past the posted start time. Please allow plenty of time to park (especially during lunchtime classes) and to check in. If you should arrive late, we welcome you to stay to enjoy a cup of tea and connect with our community outside of the class. Credits used for advanced registration will NOT be refunded to latecomers or no-shows. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Private session credits are non-refundable, non-transferable, and expire 365 days from date of purchase.
- Cancellations/ rescheduling require a minimum 24 hours notice. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will forfeit the fee for that session.
- Donations submitted online are final. We cannot refund or alter donations. Your contribution is considered complete and irrevocable, in part because of the immediacy of tax benefits.
- Memberships are 100% tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Therefore the Donation Refund Policy (see above) applies to Lifetime Membership purchases as well.
Beanstalk Retail/Resale Boutique
- All sales final. NO returns. No exchanges.
*Updated August 29, 2018